Friday, December 30, 2011

Resolution for Men

The Resolution is a bold declaration stating that from this point on, you are choosing to live for what matters most. It's established in your heart and then spoken from your lips, committing yourself to fulfill your God-given responsibilities and live your life with faith and integrity. It expresses who you desire to be as a man and reminds you of your priceless influence on to the next generation.

The Resolution statements are based upon the highest priorities for men in God's Word. Each statement describes a commitment you resolve to live by as the leader of your home.

They represent a call to action, and living by them will ultimately help you stand before God one day and hear Him say, "Well done!"

From the book "The Resolution for Men".

Regardless of the mistakes we have made in the past. I pledge to love God with all that I am and to teach my children to do the same.
I hope and pray that you will commit with me to sign the Resolution for Men.

Resolution for Men


I DO solemnly resolve before God to take full responsibility for myself, my wife, and my children.


I WILL love them, protect them, serve them, and teach them the Word of God as the spiritual leader of my home.


I WILL be faithful to my wife, to love and honor her, and be willing to lay down my life for her as Jesus Christ did for me.


I WILL bless my children and teach them to love God with all their hearts, all of their minds, and all of their strength.


I WILL train them to honor authority and live responsibly.


I WILL confront evil, pursue justice, and love mercy.


I WILL pray for others and treat them with kindness, respect, and compassion.


I WILL work diligently to provide for the needs of my family.


I WILL forgive those who have wronged me and reconcile with those I have wronged.


I WILL learn from my mistakes, repent of my sins, and walk with integrity as a man answerable to God.


I WILL seek to honor God, be faithful to His church, obey His Word, and do His will.


I WILL courageously work with the strength God provides to fulfill this resolution for the rest of my life and for His glory.




As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

Joshua 24:15

No comments:

Post a Comment